Website powered by

Terrace concept

This project was created for a contest (that I didn't win :() and my problem that time was the tight deadline and the relatively heavy scene with Ivys. The only possibility I found is to render small parts and assemble them using GIMP. I used also render layers but the result was simply bad. But now, the new possibility with Blender to render using both GPU and CPU let me render more scenes to finally end up with this one.
Here's the progress of the different steps. Thank you

Actual terrace

Actual terrace

Rendering parts

Rendering parts

and blender craches

and blender craches

still parts,,,

still parts,,,

and another parts,,

and another parts,,

Here's the render assembled, but due to deadline I couldn't finish it that way.

Here's the render assembled, but due to deadline I couldn't finish it that way.

The contest is over now. And Here's the test with render layers just to find a solution ; not too good.

The contest is over now. And Here's the test with render layers just to find a solution ; not too good.

Adjusting the lighting

Adjusting the lighting

Furnishing

Furnishing

DIrt

DIrt

Final render

Final render